Careers at Eclipse
Promoting excellence in customer service, lifelong Skills Development and a fun & rewarding environment
Caring for our clients. Leading our team.
You will already be a talented and successful hairdresser, with strong leadership and organisational skills that are already proven in a prior management role.
You’ll be working closely with our busy team of 17 talented professionals to ensure our clients leave the salon delighted with our service.
Your role will be to:
- Manage and motivate the team to achieve the salon’s growth objective
- Be responsible for day-to-day operations
- Hold staff accountable to salon values and for agreed individual objectives
- Deliver a high technical standard of service and excellence in customer care
- Organise staff work rotas, including absence through sickness or holidays
- Manage the apprenticeship programme
- Plan and conduct bi-monthly staff meetings to communicate with and develop the team
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are met and maintained
- A competitive salary and incentives
- Professional leadership and advanced skills training
Are you bright, bubbly, hard working and looking for an outlet for creative flair? If you can talk to people of all ages, enjoy and want to work with friends rather than colleagues, you are our type of person.
Eclipse Hair Design in Thame are looking for level 2 or 3 apprentices to join our team. Personality and attitude is much more important than experience and qualifications, as Eclipse has its own top training and development programme to help you become the best you can be.
We also offer a highly competitive salary and staff discount.